Become a partner and help improve geoscience education in Australia
National Focus, Regional Delivery
TESEP cannot function without funding from businesses and other organisations. Partners recognise that TESEP can and does make a difference to the teaching of Earth Science in our schools. Partners are willing to fund TESEP to ensure there is a better understanding of the Earth Sciences within schools and to encourage more students to develop an interest in Earth Science related careers. TESEP is constantly updating and improving and new developments will include
- On-line interactive webinar delivery of PDs
- Ongoing delivery of PDs in new locations across regional Australia
- Development of national case studies to supplement existing textbooks
- Development of field guides - simply-worded stop-by-stop descriptive guides for teachers and worksheet questions for various year levels
- Purchase and distribution of quality teaching resources to participating teachers
TESEP partners are recognised for the value of either their dollar funding or their assistance in kind or the combination of both that they provide. Partnership benefits are scaled according to the level of support.
GENERAL FUNDING PARTNERS (Principal to Bronze)
A$50,000+ per year
A$30,000+ per year
A$20,000+ per year
A$8,000+ per year
Up to A$8,000 per year
Download the full partnership document here.
Location-specific, Theme-specific and Special Project Partnerships are also availabke through negotiation.